Late October, when putting fondant on the hives, I had a severe allergic reaction. I made an appointment to see the GP and I’ve been referred to an Allergy Clinic.
I called in earlier this week and was told I’m on the list for appointments, an appointment letter should come within 2 weeks. (I’m hoping it doesn’t end up being in March!)
I’ve asked an association member for help with the Oxalic Acid treatment and to check and add fondant as needed. I read that bees are likely to consume more of their stores if the winter is mild. I’m not sure what other experienced beekeepers have found. At any rate, it’s made me somewhat concerned for the bees level of stores.